I kind of liked this picture and thought it look particularly touching as Jonathan is giving Grandpa a hug. The picture was taken at Emily's graduation in 1992, a few months before we moved back from Minnesota. Marie's handwriting is on the back of the photo, so I am thinking Bill probably took it. Pretty sure it is Larry's right leg in the shot, too. We have another absolutely fantastic photo of Jonathan on our refrigerator that was taken the same day (also probably by Bill).
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Gimme a hug!
I kind of liked this picture and thought it look particularly touching as Jonathan is giving Grandpa a hug. The picture was taken at Emily's graduation in 1992, a few months before we moved back from Minnesota. Marie's handwriting is on the back of the photo, so I am thinking Bill probably took it. Pretty sure it is Larry's right leg in the shot, too. We have another absolutely fantastic photo of Jonathan on our refrigerator that was taken the same day (also probably by Bill).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This probably was taken by Bill as it is at Marie and Bill's house. It took me a minute, because at first I thought it might be our backyard...we have the same pavers and bird bath. But I didn't recognize the chair. Then I saw Marie's ivy covered garage in the background. I think that is Larry's leg as there is a child's leg with a flip-flop foot in the photo also. My guess is that it was Meg sitting on his lap.
This was at Emily's high school graduation party. I love this picture of an unposed moment between Dad and his grandson.
Post a Comment