This is another one of those photos that I really, really like. It is Mom with, I believe, Laurel, but maybe it is Emily. Now that I look at it more, it does look more like Emily. I always liked that expression on Mom's face as she interacted with our kids. Marie or Linda, you will have to help me out with the date of the picture. It is obvious that it is Christmas and they are in the basement opening a present for her. Man, I remember that globe from when I was in junior high!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
This is another one of those photos that I really, really like. It is Mom with, I believe, Laurel, but maybe it is Emily. Now that I look at it more, it does look more like Emily. I always liked that expression on Mom's face as she interacted with our kids. Marie or Linda, you will have to help me out with the date of the picture. It is obvious that it is Christmas and they are in the basement opening a present for her. Man, I remember that globe from when I was in junior high!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like Laurel. Maybe 1978? I think she was born in 1977.
Yep, that is Laurel at 1 1/2 or two years. She was born in 1977.
Post a Comment