This picture was taken at Big Boy in Milan I think. The choir had just finished singing at the Milan Prison, and it was Christmas time sometime in the late 80's ( judging but the extremely dark circles under my eyes....seriously.) I will always remember mom and dad's Christmas wardrobes: dad's red vests and green and red bow ties and, of course, mom's Christmas sweatshirts and jewelry.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Christmas Clothes
This picture was taken at Big Boy in Milan I think. The choir had just finished singing at the Milan Prison, and it was Christmas time sometime in the late 80's ( judging but the extremely dark circles under my eyes....seriously.) I will always remember mom and dad's Christmas wardrobes: dad's red vests and green and red bow ties and, of course, mom's Christmas sweatshirts and jewelry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great picture. Taken by (?) the waitress maybe? Yeah, the way I dress is proof positive that you don't always inherit all of your parents genes. Dad must have been right about at retirement age I would think.
Post a Comment