Another photo of the upstairs 1/2 bath with the original Marlite, no less. Mom covered the dark blue with wall paper. Not shown in this photo but we always had a Dixie cup dispenser in the bathroom, didn't we? OK...by show of hands, who amongst us has one today? I do!!! (But I use the small 3 oz cups)
Friday, August 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh yeah, the Dixie cup! I actually bought a Dixie cup dispenser for the bathroom in our house in Minnesota, the smaller cup one. The only problem was it kept running out of cups! Then I would forget to fill it. I guess that is something Mom and Dad kept up on. Maybe in my younger days, my mind just thought the dispenser continuously produced cups!
I buy them at sam's club...for like $6 I get enough to last me like a year.....
I do, I do!! The cups are great for overnight grandson visits or other guests. But the little 3 oz. paper ones collapse if you don't brush your teeth fast enough!! Guess I didn't even think about some of the habits I picked up from Mom and Dad.
Post a Comment