A few others. Only one more that I don't remember seeing before. He sent me about a dozen pictures. Among them was the church directory photo of mom, the 25th wedding anniversary pic and other family pictures that I remember seeing.
These pictures are terrific. Looks like they were taken at the vacant lot afew doors west of the Vinewood Ave. house. I am sure I remember the outdoor chair in the picture with Marie, but, like many men, I can't remember the color. There were at least two, and I think one was a pink or salmon color, and the other was different.
3 comments:
Great pictures. How many more of these do you have from the Hughes?
A few others. Only one more that I don't remember seeing before. He sent me about a dozen pictures. Among them was the church directory photo of mom, the 25th wedding anniversary pic and other family pictures that I remember seeing.
These pictures are terrific. Looks like they were taken at the vacant lot afew doors west of the Vinewood Ave. house. I am sure I remember the outdoor chair in the picture with Marie, but, like many men, I can't remember the color. There were at least two, and I think one was a pink or salmon color, and the other was different.
Post a Comment