Sunday, February 8, 2009

Medicine Cabinet



Ok, so who remembers these? I did get rid of them but had to take a picture first. Left to right they said swabs, cotton and soda. They were originally from a nursery set from ? maybe me..anyway, the soda label is covering up a scratched out yellow word..and what was that word? Nipples...yep...I think mom or dad was too mortified to have that word actually written on something in the house. You could still read it barely (the reason for the soda label being askew..I just had to peek) I also remember that substance that you were talking about in your email, Lou. I remember it being for upset stomachs. And who could ever forget gentian violet, or dad's homemade "horse liniment" or Detachol, or Campho Phenique?

1 comment:

Lou Calkins said...

Oh yeah, I remember those. I did not however remember the nipples container, nor did I remember the "SODA" label. I wonder what the soda was all about. Baking soda? Which one of you had the eye-lash curler that was kept in container on the bottom shelf?